Terms & Conditions
1. In GeneralThese terms and conditions govern your use of this website. We regard you accept these terms and conditions in full when you using this website.
If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
2. CopyrightAll contents on the website of bocauxdekaro.com belong exclusively to bocauxdekaro.com.
You agree to not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Site, use of the Site,
or access to the Site without the express written permission by bocauxdekaro.com.
The name, trademark, symbol, or representation of the bocauxdekaro.com brand is the sole property of bocauxdekaro.com.
bocauxdekaro.com retains the right to use or transfer any account information other than your credit card information.
3. Limitation of LiabilityYou expressly and impliedly acknowledge and agree, the extent permitted by law,
that bocauxdekaro.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or intangible damages resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
You acknowledge and affirm that bocauxdekaro.com does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information,
or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet any of your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
You further acknowledge and affirm that your use of the Site is at your sole risk.
bocauxdekaro.com has provided this Site on a “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, whether it be express, implied or statutory.
bocauxdekaro.com makes no warranty as to the Site’s timeliness, security, interruption or errors therein.
4. Order AcceptancePlease note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel.
bocauxdekaro.com reserves the right, at sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase,
inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Both parties agree that, following order dispatch, transportation is the sole responsibility of the third-party logistics company.
During this stage, full ownership of the product(s) belongs to the buyer; all associated liability and risks during transportation shall be borne by the buyer.
5. Payment TermsWe may provide you with access to third party payment gateways such as PayPal.
These services are not under our control.
You agree to read the terms and conditions governing your selected payment gateway prior to facilitating any transactions through them.
6. TerminationYou agree that we may, at any time and at our sole discretion, with or without cause or any notice to you, terminate your access to the Site.
We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection therewith.
If applicable law requires us to provide notice of termination or cancellation,
we may give prior or subsequent notice by posting it on the Site or by sending a communication to any address (email or otherwise) that we have for you in our records.